The following rules are established to assure safety, cleanliness and good citizenship. TAZ staff have complete authority within its facilities and outdoor spaces. Any staff have the right to expel any person who violates any of these rules, disturb the operation of activities affecting the safety of participants or contravenes the basic rules of ethics and good citizenship.
- Every skateboards, BMX, Scooters and Roller skates cannot be used outside sports areas. Equipment of the electric type (example : overboard) is not accepted in our facilities.
- The participant must at all times present on request his wristband corresponding to his right of access to TAZ.
- All users must complete the waiver at their first visit.
- The participant must respect the schedules in force.
- The Taz assumes no responsability for theft, loss, breakage or accident that may occur on the premises of the activities and on the entire property of TAZ.
- Any accident, no matter how small, must immediately be reported to the staff.
- Any deficiencies in the equipment or sports facilities, ramps or other equipment must be reported to TAZ personnel.
- Rental equipment must remain inside TAZ.
- The participant must have appropriate sports attire. It is mandatory to wear a jersey and use the sports equipment safely as well as the protections.
- It is forbidden to eat or drink in areas reserved for sports.
- Use garbage cans and recycling boxes. Please help TAZ stay clean.
- Promotional signage is prohibited unless authorized by TAZ team.
- Users are asked to use respectful language and respect the equipment and facilities.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO CONSUME ALCOHOL, MARIJUANA OR ANY ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE. THE ACCESS WILL BE DENIED TO ANY PERSON WHOSE FACULTIES ARE IMPAIRED BY THESE KINDS OF USES.
- Any form of solicitation or sale is prohibited,
- It is forbidden to loiter and disturb public order at all times.
- Any indecent assault or improper behavior will result in deportation or prosecution.
- It is forbidden to smoke Inside or less than 9 meters from the exterior doors of the facility (including electronic cigarrette). According to the posted signs.
- Do not use a cell phone, a camera or a camera in the locker room and toilets.
- No criminal act will be tolerated.
- It is important to use respectful language at all times.
- It is forbidden to jostle or push someone.
- No form of intimidation will be tolerated.
- It is prohibited to spit.
- It is forbidden to change clothes other than in restrooms.
For safety of all in the Skatepark :
- Reserved for 6 year old and over or high skill level is required.
- The following equipment are not allowed : 3 wheels scooter, scooter made out of plastic and/or foldable, run bikes ans longboard.
- Be aware of your skill level.
- No strolling
- Please follow the recommendement of our qualified employees and respect their interventions.
Age required :
- Users un 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For the safety of all :
- Children 5 years old and under have acces to the Roulodôme only and must be followed by an adult on the sport platform.
- Please note that all users on the sport platform must have a bracelet.
Protective Equipment :
- Attached helmet obligatory for all.
- All other protective equipment is strongly reccomended.