HOW IT WORKS ?
While the limit of 200 people is imposed, online ticketing is mandatory for everyone in order to access TAZ (child, adult, accompanying person):
1) Online tickets are available via Amilia platform. Be ready: create your account now to facilitate your purchase when tickets become available: Login | Amilia
2) You can buy online tickets now. The purchase of your ticket is possible 7 days before the date of your visit. For example, for a purchase for Wednesday, June 23, the online tickets will be available on Wednesday, June 16 from 9 a.m.
Passport Vaccination passport: To meet government requirements, users 13 years of age and over will need to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, containing a QR code that will display the level of protection, as well as proof of photo identification. This measure is applicable to all accompanying persons.
- A ticket purchased online is a final purchase with no possibility of refund or exchange.
- No payment in cash or by credit card or debit card is accepted on site, except for rentals of sports equipment (skateboard, scooter, BMX).
- Anyone coming at TAZ must buy an online ticket (including accompanying person). The presence of an adult is mandatory for children of 12 years-old and under.
- When you buy your tickets, make sure to provide a ticket for each participant.
- It is possible to use a gift card, a 10 tickets pass or an annual pass to buy a ticket for one session. All you have to do is select a ticket for the day of your choice and choose this option during the transaction. Please note that your gift card / pass will be asked on site.
- If you claim to be a student in order to obtain a $ 1.25 discount, please note that we will ask for your student card on site.
- How do I buy my online tickets ?
Simply visit taz.ca/ticket and open an Amilia account. This is the same platform we use to register to group classes and/or TAZ day camp. You must register each of the participants during your purchase.
- Is the purchase of a ticket is mandatory for an accompanying person as well?
Yes. In order to respect the 100 people capacity, we offer a simplified pricing that is applicable to everyone.
- What is the minimum age required to go to TAZ alone?
Minimum age required without the presence of an accompanying person is 13 years old. Indeed, a young person aged 12 years-old and under must automatically be accompanied by an adult who must also buy their ticket at the regular price.
- Can I buy tickets for more than one person from my personal account?
Yes, of course.
- I don’t have credit card to pay online. What can I do ?
Please contact TAZ team from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to assess the possibilities available to you (purchase of a 10-entry card, for example).
- Are there any service charges applied with online ticketing?
No, TAZ covers these costs for you.
- What is the pricing applied?
We offer simplified pricing: students and regulars. All promotions are suspended for the moment (promotion by sport, promotion for girls, etc.). Only Heure Jeunesse is maintained, Saturday & Sunday mornings from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for 13 years old and under + family.
- Is it possible to rent sports equipment on site?
Yes, you can rent a skateboard, BMX or scooter. All protective equipment, including helmets, should be brought from home.
- Can I use my gift card, annual pass or 10 tickets pass?
Yes, these cards are applicable for a single session.
- I have an impediment. Can a ticket be refundable or transferable?
Unfortunately, in order to give everyone the chance to come and visit us at TAZ, a ticket cannot be refunded or transferable.