TAZ team is very happy to open its doors to you!
Our team is taking all measures to ensure that our operations take place under the safest and healthiest conditions possible in the context of COVID-19, both for our customers and for our employees. We apply all the requirements dictated by the National Director of Public Health and the Ville de Montréal, in addition to adapting day by day if the situation changes.
New reality requires, here are the health measures and the new reception conditions to be observed:
Ensure a space of 2 meters between participants and organize the physical environment favoring the maintenance of this distance between all individuals. With 60,000 square feet and facilities allowing for the practice of an individual sport, the TAZ team is sure that they can do well.
Prohibition of physical contact:
Physical contact will be prohibited between campers: handshakes, high five …
Rigorously apply and enforce health rules, including washing the hands of participants and staff.
As of Saturday, July 18, in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of Quebec, the wearing of a mask will now be mandatory at TAZ for 12 years and over during hours of operation for the general public. Please bring your own mask.
You will be able to remove your mask when you are in the sports areas, ready to “ride” (Roulodôme, Skatepark, bowl).
However, in order to ensure the health and safety of our users, chaperones and our employees, wearing a mask will be mandatory in order to circulate in the common areas of TAZ:
- At the arrival
- At the ticket office
- At the shop
- At the rental counter
- In the “corridors” providing access to the various sports areas (entrance hall, stairs, mezzanine, etc.)
- In the locker area
- In rest areas
- To the bathrooms
- On your departure
Note that wearing a mask is highly recommended for children 11 and under, it is up to the discretion of the parent / guardian.
As required by government authorities, a user who refuses to wear a mask upon arrival will not be able to access our facilities. thank you for your collaboration
Schedule (session only, same rate applied)
Free practice in the Skatepark and the Roulodôme :
– Monday to Thursday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. (all ages)
– Friday from 4 p.m. to midnight (all ages)
– Saturday and Sunday (the session of your choice) *
– from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Heure Jeunesse, reserved for 13 and under)
– 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (all ages)
– from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (all ages)
* Important! Buying a ticket is only one session at a time.
– Capacity limited to a total of 200 people per session.
– Arrive early, because it is first come, first served (no reservation).
– It is mandatory to bring your helmet and your own protections. Wearing a helmet is compulsory for everyone and wearing other protective equipment is highly recommended.
– Rental counter is open to rent skateboard, scooter and BMX only.
– Payment by debit and / or credit card only.
– Bring your umbrella if it’s rainy in the queue…!
– TAZ restaurant is closed until further notice.
– It is possible to book for a private lesson in advance: email@example.com and 514 284-0051 x 101
– Birthday parties, group hosting and private skateparks are not available at this time.